The Substrate Builders Program directly supports you by bringing you Parity’s extensive resources, taking your Substrate-based project to the next level.
who the program is for.
The Substrate Builders Program identifies, supports and mentors current and potential Substrate-based blockchain projects that are building impactful chains (independent chains, parachains, parathreads and bridged chains).
If you are a visionary builder who is considering or already developing a project on Substrate, we want to talk to you.
what the program entails.
As a builder, you will receive Parity’s support in a systematic manner, including comprehensive support in the following areas:
- Chat support with other program members and technical support to collaborate and ask questions
- Regular office hours with tech support lead of the program to give and get feedback and answer questions
- Regular individual check-ins
- Media support
- Collaboration on events such as DotCon, DotDay, Sub0, and Polkadot and Substrate meetups
- Social media community building
- Support in helping your project fundraise through: Polkadot Ecosystem Fund, Polkadot Investor Network, Incubator & Accelerator programs, Polkadot Treasury, and Web3 Foundation Grants
- Introductions to relevant blockchain ecosystem players (clients, users, partners, etc.)
- Regular office hours with ecosystem development team to give and get feedback and answer questions
The program will support your project up to mainnet launch and will continue to offer longer-term support depending on the project’s needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Email us here